MathsJam 2020 is over!
Enormous thanks and kudos to everyone
who helped make it happen.
This site is still undergoing |
revision to recover from the
rather rushed changes needed
for the virtual event. Your
patience is appreciated.
Being on-line this isn't so much a list of "What to Bring" as
"What you might like to have to hand during the weeked"
- Scissors / Glue / Pritt stick / Sellotape
- Paper / pens / pencils
- ... possibly specifically coloured pencils
- Post-It notes
- Lego !!
- (8 2x2 bricks and 6 2x4 bricks)
- Apparently the bricks have proper names(!)
- (Trust me, it will make sense later)
- Knitting needles / Yarn / string / ribbon
- Games / puzzles
- Decks of playing cards
- Rubber / Elastic Bands
- Coins / Dice / Tokens
- A protractor or ruler or some edge you can fold paper against (for origami purposes)
- Interesting toys
If you'd like to join in with any of our MathsJam Activities
, you could also prepare
Links to this page
Last change to this page
Edit this page
(with sufficient authority)