This is just a temporary place holder until something
more complete is ready. It is also unauthorised and
Kraig trained at the East 15 Acting School.
West End theatre credits include:
Other theatre credits include:
- Guys and Dolls,
- Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead
- Oh, What a Lovely War
- Return to the Forbidden Planet
- Ariel in the original cast, Cambridge Theatre
- Riff Raff in The Rocky Horror Show
- Duke of York's and national tour
Television work includes:
- Sugar (Clwyd Theatr Cymru/New Wolsey Theatre, Ipswich)
- The Threepenny Opera
- Happy End
- A Family Affair
- A Mad World My Masters
Choregraphy and Musical Staging credits also abound and include:
- A Thing Called Love (BBC)
- Dog Boy (Liquid TV)
- True Crimes ( LWT)
- The Bill (ITV)
- Crimewatch File (BBC)
and many more.
- Murderous Instinct
- ( Norwich Theatre Royal and Savoy Theatre, West End)
Kraig also plays drums, trombone and the fool, can sing respectably
and dance comfortably, including tap.
Colin Wright and Rachel Wright saw him perform in the musical "Sugar"
at Theatr Clywd Cymru and were most impressed. It was partly on the strength of that performance
that they went to see him in the panto Dick Whittington. They were most
definitely not disappointed!
Suggest a change ( <--
What does this mean?) /
Send me email
Front Page /
All pages by date /
Site overview /
Top of page